Friday, September 30, 2016

Family Meets Wizards news story

       Family meets Wizards


September 11th,It was an exciting day, nice and warm it was a nice day to go to Harry Potter World. Me and my family went to the entrance and went to go get wands.


I first picked sirius black's wand and my sister didn’t want one there so as we went to the hogwarts stores and we found more wands and wands that no wizard had picked. My sister got Hermione’s wand and I got the wands that no wizard has picked. So the wand that I picked before my sister’s wand was switch with my wand that I didn’t want so she had Hermione’s wand and I had my own wand.


Next me and my family went to get candy and butter beer, butterbeer is a sweet juice like drink that has a whip cream like foam. So me and my mom and brother went to go get candy while my dad and sister went to go get butterbeer. At the store me and my mom got chocolate frogs every flavor beans and M&Ms so when we finished my sister saw the chocolate frog she whined that she didn’t get one but I told her that she got every flavor beans but she didn’t care. Me and my family tried the butterbeer that my sister and dad got, it tastes really sweet and tart.


After that we did magic with our wands, the way of how it works is there is a sensor that senses the movement of the wand because there is a sensor on the wand so it is very fun because there is a lot of tricks that you can do.

Me and my family went on rides it was very fun I went on two scary rides and one very fun ride it went very fast.My sister said tht it was the best time ever! It was the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment