Friday, November 18, 2016

News Story: Carving

christian -  Blog Article - Carving
    Yes I can carve now. “Two minutes later” I am done carving, so I can go printmaking. I think I will do orange and yellow…or pink! There are so many colors to choose. What can I do! I will do orange and yellow to make yellow-orange. I think that would look cool. I go up to the orange and there is a tool to get the paint. The tool is black in a cylinder shape and there is a metal thing holding it up. I then roll the tool into the paint three times, and then I roll it into my rubber carving three times. And then I walk to the paper and I put the carving face first onto the paper, and I turn the paper over and I make sure all the paint is on it, but not all of it. I push the corners and I put pressure on it. And then I carefully take the piece of paper off and I look at it and it looks good to me on my first try. So then I redo the whole thing so that I have one whole piece of paper that has a neat pattern!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you did your story in your prospective

    ReplyDelete