Thursday, November 17, 2016

Personal Narrative: Father's Day by Liam

Father’s Day by Liam


"On Father's Day my sister Ella and I got into a fight when she thought I ruined her oversized chalkboard when really it was water damage. But how would I know that when I'm four! I took too long to come up with a excuse so I said it was a ghost.

She did not believe me so I chased after her and somehow we ended up in the basement. I chased her around the couch and she dove onto the couch and put a pillow over her face. I tried yanking it but it didn't budge so I tried punching it, I heard a crunch noise and suddenly she let go of the pillow, and that's what did it, it knocked her tooth out. She got up and ran to my dad who was working outside.

I knew I was in trouble.

The world stopped when I looked out the kitchen window and saw my sister showing my dad. I hid in my room looking out the window until I heard a door open, I looked to my left, there he was standing in my room doorway starting up the world again.

He had a talk with me, he said if I ever did something like that again I would get in bigger trouble. So technically I didn't get in trouble but I was still sobbing when he said it was a baby tooth.


From that day on even till this day I'd like to go back and show my sister what it looks like so I could show my family what it looked like to get her in trouble for not giving a four year old some slack. And she knew I get mad easily so she was not aloud to make me mad, I'd like to see her get in trouble for once."

No comments:

Post a Comment