Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Ski Trip By Sage

Ski Trip


Fifth grade was in the lunchroom at hidden valley.  It was the 12th of January in the morning and the fifth graders were ready to go skiing.  The fifth graders were going because they wanted to have fun and they didn’t really have a choice because it was a school field trip.  


After everyone got their lift tickets on their coats they walked to the ski, snowboard and boot room.  It smelled REALLY bad.  It smelled like if you were to wear the same shoes for a year and than smell the inside of the shoe.  Everyone got their boots and went to stand in line for their skis.   


To be able to free ski you had to get through 7 stations.  Some people got through fast others not so much.  Many people such as Sophie Sage and Cha Cha think that it was unnecessary for the people that have already gone skiing to have to go through the stations.


Tons of people loved the Ski trip.  “I had so much fun!”  Says Madeline.  Skiing is so much fun.” Says Sophie.  “I found it very fun and exciting and it was a little weird skiing because I have never gone skiing but I found it fun learning how to ski.”  Says Sara  “I really liked it because I got to spend a lot of time with my friends and I really liked it.” says Cha Cha.  “It was a very interesting adventure.”  Says Christian.  So many people liked it and want to ski again.






No comments:

Post a Comment