Monday, October 31, 2016

The Cursed Photos!

The Penny from Heaven by Jennifer L. Holm book club table was in shock when they received their school photos. Half of the group loved their photos while the other half begged to differ. It was as if Stella and Madeline had good photos every other year but now. Stella and Madeline’s photos seemed like they were… cursed!
Madeline and Stella did not like their photos since the moment they got them. Madeline said “It looks like they photoshopped my cheeks!” Stella had a photo far worse. Her hair was swept over her face. She was very very unhappy. Stella had said ”mine looks ridiculous” But Stella and Madeline both laughed about their photos in the end. But the other 2 members of the table enjoyed their photos. One of the members Macy had said “ I was happy the way my photo turned out”.
Next year, photos may be better. Madeline said “I just hope my photo will be better next year”. Madeline had high hopes (like many others)  of the possibilities of better photos next year. But no one right now knows if this hopeful thought will become reality.

1 comment:

  1. amazing I totally remember this it was so funny

    ReplyDelete