Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Crash Sequel By Cha Cha

Crash #2

  Remember when crash went to jane’s party ya that's because they were dating and to this day they still are… 15 years later crash got down on one knee wow let's “scoot” back a little bit. Earlier that day “how am I going to propose to jane I will take her on a perfect picnic,I better go pic her up now”. Ten minutes later crash asked jane if she was ready. They get in the car and they are off. He said let's get out of the car before we eat I need to ask you something. Crash got down on one “will you marry me?” “YES” jane excitedly screamed. Let's talk a little about penn and abby. Crash and penn to this day are still best friends. And penn and abby are obviously dating. You ask me what happen to mike deluca he is on tour how did he become a singer I don't even know. And scotter can talk. And that's their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment