Sunday, May 14, 2017

Barnes Bucks

On May first Mrs. Barnes introduced her class to Barnes bucks. Barnes bucks a 5B tradition are a dollor bill with Mrs. Barnes face on it. There are various ways to get Barnes bucks you can post blog comment are add to their padlet. Some people are way ahead because of Homework Passes every homework pass you didn't use is worth 20 Barnes Bucks. Ceci claims "I'm behind but, I'm hoping that I can earn some at the auction." The auction is a three day long period where Barnes student can bring in one item each day and auction it off. Many kids are all ready thinking about ideas. Sara said "I'm going to sell my fidigit spinner." Mrs.Barnes is planning on selling items that have more classroom value like the ruler she used to attack Ava. Barnes Bucks have been interesting and everyone is exited for the auction on May 25th till then Barnes goers will have to wait. So stay cool out there. Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment