Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Great nursery rhyme disaster by Sophie

It was may 3rd, 2017. Sing me a story, the great nursery rhyme disaster. Little miss muffet was bored. So she decided to go be in other people’s rhymes and ends up ruining them. It was a great play. The actors were very precise and remembered all of their lines. They had to do their play 2 times- for the school and parents. They both loved it.
After the play was over, many 5th graders went to a place called Andy’s ice cream. Some people got banana splits, other chocolate concrets. They had a great time.

5 comments:

  1. I like how you spoke in third person which must have been hard. What was your favorite scene?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you went into detail about what the play was about, Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you went into detail about what the play was about, Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you included what happened afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you added that some of the people went to Andy after the musical.

    ReplyDelete