Thursday, May 4, 2017

V.I.P. Riley

    V.I.P.S

This year the teachers decided to end the year with a bang! So that means that every day all three 5th grade classroom will have a V.I.P! The way to be V.I.P is your balloon has to get popt. But for the first V.I.P we just picked a stick for who would pop the first balloon. Are first V.I.P was Macy! So what happens when your V.I.P is you get special treatment like you get to sit where ever you want and you get a poster where your class says what they like about you. Then you take a picture with your poster at the end of the day. I ask Madeline what she thought of the V.I.P.S and she said I was so excited to hear that we get to V.I.P.S! I have really enjoyed the V.I.P.S! I can't wait when I am V.I.P.!         

2 comments:

  1. Good job including detail when explaining what the V.I.P does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added that the teachers wanted to end the year with a BANG!

    ReplyDelete