Thursday, March 16, 2017

Adam's 100 word challenge


One day I was walking down a sidewalk I was stepping  on every crack testing my luck. Then a ghost women emerged out of the sidewalk, her face was red with anger. You could see that she was quite angry with my actions. The sky instantly turned black as the devil's soul. Her voice boomed as she said “how dare you go out of your way just to step on all the cracks!!!” I was wondering why this was such a crime but she before you could say “oops” she was casting a curse on me. She said a weird curse like “this is the curse of last, from now on you will never be able to be first you will ALWAYS be last. I walked away thinking this was not possible but I have never been first again. So that is why i am always last

No comments:

Post a Comment