Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Dr. Seuss Day

Dr.Seuss Day
On Dr.Seuss day at glenridge elementary kids got to dress up in there pjs for the day! In fifth grade we had a mystery reader come in and read us the book Green Eggs and Ham one of my favorite books! When we had quite reading time we got to have Goldfish and and a special treat that ceci and her mom made which were delicious! At last period we went down stairs and made Dr.Seuss hats with are buddies. Then after we made Dr.Seuss hats with are buddies we got read Dr.Seuss books to are buddies which I thought was pretty fun. I ask my brother Jack what his favorite part of Dr.Seuss day and he said was when a parent came in and read a Dr.Seuss book and they got to eat Goldfish. My favorite part was that we got to be in our pjs all day! So know when to have Dr.Suess day at glenridge in for a full day of fun!

                _ Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment