Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Musical Parts by Allison


  
    It was in mid March and today was an exciting day for the whole fifth grade. Every Year for fifth grade they had a musical. This musical was the great nursery rhyme disaster! Today they were going to get their musical parts back. They were all meeting in Mrs. Scotino’s class. They all sat down and waited until everyone got quiet. As Mrs. Kelton opened her mouth everyone looked to nervous. This is what everyone was waiting for.

    “Little Miss Muffet shares between Sophie and Madeline” Madeline got up to get her script from Mrs. Barnes but Sophie wasn't there because she was on vacation. Madeline said “ I was happy but shocked at the same time”. For hey diddle diddle the spoon was Ava and the dish was Allison. Ava said “ I was so excited because I got paired with a friend. But on the other hand some people were disappointed with their parts. Like Christian who got one of the dancers in the queen of hearts. He said “ I was excited because I thought I was going to get the part I wanted but I didn’t. As soon as everyone got their parts back the other two classes started heading back. “ Mrs. Mcqueen’s class line up here and Mrs. Barnes over here”. The teachers said. Everyone was excited to rehearse their parts next music class.

1 comment:

  1. A really nice descriptive piece! Some great imagination. I really like the quick description, which gives the piece a anticipated feel. Good use of short sentences, and grammar, particularly your use of the exclamation mark and quotation marks. Perhaps add some more descriptive vocabulary. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete